Residence Furniture

MINNCOR provides furniture to colleges and universities as well as social service settings, including lounge room furniture and bedroom furniture.

Click here to request more information or call us at 1.800.MINNCOR (646-6267).


Residence and Collegiate Line
Residence and Collegiate Line
Built for maximum durability in social service residence applications and collegiate settings